Good morning everyone. Its 8 am here in Glasgow, and I only managed to get 2 hours of sleep on the plane....this is going to be a loooong day. But, I'm sure it'll be a good one.
So you'll never guess where I'm writing from....a bus. That's right, there's no free WiFi in the airport, but there's WiFi on the shuttle bus between the airport and downtown. Crazy! But a good deal, I get internet and a ride to downtown for 4.5 GBP.
Anyways....I digress. I have arrived safely in Scotland, and guess what it's doing....raining! I guess that makes this a true authentic experience, but on the flip side, I hope its not foreshadowing how my trip will go.
I expect that today will be quite busy and exhausting - with any luck I'll be able to get to bed.
Well, I'd better run, I just realized that I can probably call the hostel on skype from the bus....how cool is that!
No comments:
Post a Comment